View Profile Chista

12 Movie Reviews

:) :(

That was the greatest piece of work ever.

burb, making pasta

Y'know...

for the lulz!

Amazing. 10/10 5/5

uhhhhh... ooookeeeyy

It'd be better on drugs.
Artwork is great.. but there's alot of epic flashes with crappy artwork.
'nuff said.

(LOOKS LIKE I'M MISSING EXPLANATION!? Looks like you're missing something too.)

4 Game Reviews

THIS MOVIE IS JUST GREAT

FUNNY!

This Game Is SICK!

This game is just about a freak trying to get naked pics of girls and thats just wrong! hes has to give a girl cocaine for pics and chase a dog. Its weird and stupid.

GREAT GAME IF YOU LIKE CARS

This game is AWESOME, except... This game would be the BEST if you can face otehr people online.

59 Audio Reviews

Phunky as Phuck

Oh baby, you know how to diddle those instruments. Mmm mm phunkin specphacular.

This was amazing bro

I'm thinkin the synths at 1:23 could be louder, and more like.. all up in your earphone :p. But amazing work bro. I've been writing a musical way to ask a girl out with this track. You are the mood setter my friend.

LoveKavi responds:

Thanks a lot! and I thought I was the only one that thought that about the chorus synth, Ima turn it up a little and update this beat a.s.a.p!

Thanks a lot!

I made a song to the same beat: Yous a Star

The flow is on, but the equalizing is full of static.
It also sounds like you guys are spitting without true emotion-- like it's bland.
Nd the next stuff inbetween verses is a cool idea.. but the reverb is keeping it hard to make out.

I really think you guys can turn this out, but it's just gotta feel more clean, y'know?

Dj730 responds:

Yeah, I already expected the eq to be terrible. The Microphone we are recording on isn't worth it weight in refuse, but thanks for the honest review. Dude your "Oakville" is the ultimate weedblowing song! Appreciate the nod.

{L}